The Memphis & Shelby County Film and Television Commission is committed to making every facet of your film project go smoothly. We have a solid track record in the industry and are widely recognized for our efforts.
The Commission's Award-Winning History
Over the years, The Commission has developed a strong partnership with the Nashville-based Tennessee Film, Entertainment and Music Commission. Also in place are cooperative working relationships with the film commissions of the bordering states of Arkansas and Mississippi.
The Memphis & Shelby County Film and Television Commission has been honored time and time again by both clients and community. Recognition includes:
• The Directors Guild of America Honors Award - Finalist.
• Association of Film Commissioners International: Trade Show Design, Location Expo - 1st Place, 2nd Place (twice).
• The Gridiron Show: Mid-South Newsmaker of the Year Award.
• Public Relations Society of America: Communicator of the Year Award.
• Sales and Marketing Executives Association: Sales and Marketing Executive of the Year Award .
• Center City Commission: Downtown Animation/Event Award (twice).
• English Speaking Union: Community Service Award.