The “Million Dollar Quartet” project shooting in Memphis is seeking extras. The CMT Television series is a client of the Memphis & Shelby County Film and Television Commission and the Tennessee Entertainment Commission.
Shoot dates: Filming will take place between 4/4/16 and 7/7/16 — extras could work anywhere from 1-15 days during this time period.
Compensation: NON-UNION — $64 for 8 hours ($8/hour) plus overtime after 8 hours. Work days are generally 12 hours long (sometimes less, sometimes more). Meals provided.
SEEKING the FOLLOWING TYPES as well as General Extras (all ages, all types):
- Actors to portray African American men, women and children
- High school cheerleaders (or over 18 to look younger cheerleader types)
- Church parishioners
- High school basketball players (or over 18 to look younger basketball player types)
- Honky tonk patrons
- Bar and restaurant patrons
- Men and women with natural hair color (no dyes) and no tattoos or piercings
- High school students (or over 18 to look younger high school types)
— and many other types. Seeking ALL AGES, ALL TYPES for a wide variety of everyday scenes
Overall Talent Considerations: NO professional acting experience required!
HOW TO SIGN UP for consideration:
The extras casting office is registering new talent via its website for this project. Simply go to www.onlocationcasting.net and complete a FREE Talent Application. (DO NOT pay for the suggested account upgrades). You will need to upload 1-2 recent color photos of yourself. And again - IGNORE the requests to pay for an 'active' account - it is NOT required to work with the casting office on this project.
If you have any questions, please CALL 901-480-4667 (although email is the preferred method of communication)
Feel free to also visit the facebook page at www.facebook.com/onlocationcasting and "like" the page as the casting office will be posting regularly about casting needs.