Contact us for Permit info

Permits are required on a case-by-case basis.  If you are filming B-roll on Beale Street, using a drone, filming on City or County property, or need to check to see if a street closure or uniformed assistance is required (Memphis Police or Sheriff's Deputies), please call us first. We are here to help!

901-527-8300 x2 or email